While QuickBooks is usually an essential part of any efficient warehouse management and inventory management system, it is not the end-all and be-all, because it does have its limits.
As your Fishbowl consultant will tell you, among the numerous advantages of linking your QuickBooks with Fishbowl is that it is compatible with just about all of QuickBooks’ versions, including QuickBooks Online Plus; QuickBooks Canada; QuickBooks Australia/Reckon Accounts; QuickBooks Multi-Currency; and QuickBooks Pro, Premier, and Enterprise.
The many ways in which Fishbowl supplements and compliments QuickBooks include, but are not limited to:
- Create, print, and scan an unlimited amount of barcodes.
- Create and follow through with a complete bill of materials.
- Integrate all costing methods, including FIFO, LIFO, average cost, and standard cost.
- Fishbowl supports the drop shipping process for QuickBooks Enterprise.
- Multiple location inventory tracking in real time.
- Purchase orders and sales orders can be converted instantly into payments in any currency world-wide.
- An unlimited number of part tracking criteria, which includes lot numbers, serial numbers, revision levels, and expiration dates.
- Fishbowl has hundreds of support partners to provide point of sale solutions, CRM’s, merchant services, and custom reports.
- Fishbowl can break down inventory data in over a hundred ways to generate reports for your specific needs.
- RMAs are automatically generated by Fishbowl to handle any type of product return.
- To insure products are manufactured in the correct order, Fishbowl uses automatic status updates to keep order manufacture in the correct priority.
- Parts can be moved around without requiring a purchase or sale, simply by using a transfer order instead.
- Fishbowl’s interface has built-in UPS interface capability to compare shipping rates and schedule the most effective shipping windows.
- As your employee’s job responsibilities change over time, Fishbowl has both role-based and granular-based access rights for users to make authorized changes simple and easy.
- Fishbowl can generate offers on percent discounts, group pricing, particular dollar amounts off, product cost-plus pricing, as well as group pricing.
- For sales orders you can use Fishbowl to list a kit as a single line item, while still putting multiple parts into it.
- As you can see, the blend of QuickBooks with Fishbowl is a winning combination. Get with your Fishbowl inventory expert now to take advantage of this practical and money-saving connection.
[qbutton size=”” style=”” text=”Get a Free Inventory Assessment” icon_pack=”” fa_icon=”” fe_icon=”” icon_color=”” link=”/fishbowl-inventory-setup/” target=”_self” color=”” hover_color=”” border_color=”” hover_border_color=”” background_color=”” hover_background_color=”” font_style=”” font_weight=”” text_align=”” margin=””]